Friday, January 30, 2009

Fossils or just a fish?



No it's not a fish it's a triop also known as Aquasaur. And they lived for 200 million years! They start out small and grow fast. You can be a chef it's easy because they are omnivores. I will mostly feed them earth worms and some lettuce but you haft to cut it into small fragments and some daphnia which is water fleas. I'm getting some soon but for now I'll wait.I'll get photos when i get it. And if you're trying to get all the info on triop care well you will haft to wait till i get more posts of more info.

3 comments:

  1. They look interesting! I bet they will be more fun than the 'Sea Monkeys' which is what I had when I was your age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of these guys.
    Are they freshwater creatures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are fresh water.distilled water is the best for hatching.Thank you for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete